Transporting your much cherished car from one state to another, thousand miles apart is considered a very tricky task. However, with so many premium auto shipment companies, the task gets easy, safe, and secure.
Enclosed auto transporters of Ship A Car, Inc. Company are the safest for cross country car shipping. Their safe and expedited delivery services come at the best price offered in the transport market all across the United States.
Why should you consider shipping your car instead of driving it yourself?
It’s easier to ship a car than you would have imagines. Here we list some of the benefits that you get from shipping your vehicle:
1. Safety of the car
- You need to ensure that the auto transporter you are choosing knows how to safely deliver your vehicle protecting it from weather and road damages.
- The shippers must be trained to skilfully navigate tricky routes and avoid accidents.
2. Lesser wear and tear
- When you drive a car for hundreds and thousands of miles, it is bound to add wear and tear, costly repairs, and on road damages.
- Auto transportation companies bear all the stress and handle your vehicle carefully so that it reaches your destination in the exact condition.
3. Cost effective
- It looks expensive but shipping is actually more cost effective than driving it yourself.
- You save costs of fuel, toll prices, damage repairs, and food and lodging expenses during long distance travel.
Avoid nasty mistakes while shipping your car
Now that you have made the decision to ship your car, you need to choose the right shipment company. You must avoid these mistakes when you plan to auto transport your vehicle:
- Do not pay premium charges for the service that actually costs much lower. Get quotes from 2 or 3 companies to avoid hidden charges and know the basic market price.
- Do not select the lowest prices either, as the shipment company can take much longer to transport your vehicle if they are offering a much cheaper price than the rest of the transport market.
- Always ensure to keep your vehicle documents in check before shipping the car to avoid any on-road problems.
- Inspect your car before and after shipment to check for any new damages that might have occurred during transportation. This is necessary to receive insurance claim for the damages incurred.
- Always check the insurance certificate of the shipment company to understand what they provide under damage coverage and what cost is incurred by you.
- Always remove your belongings before handing over your car to the shipper. The transport department might seize your left over belongings during on-road inspections.
- Choose enclosed carriers over open ones if your car is a luxury or classic vehicle.
It is convenient and safe to transport your car across the country if you are relocating. However, you must make your decision after doing all the safety checks regarding the licence of the shipment company, insurance coverage, safety assurance, and experience of the shipper to handle your car during transportation.